Sojourner Center’s Workforce Development Program supports participants with career-focused self-sufficiency, we offer simultaneous workforce development training in a pipeline-to-employment setting, along with transitional, supportive housing to develop skills for life-success, foster resilience and set the stage for economic independence.
need help writing my college essay application letters for employment professional movie review writer websites for phd get link buy propecia 1mg global warming paper resume web designer essay spm hari raya aidilfitri buy viagra in tijuana how to write a speech about a person creative writing tafe victoria lagbuy custom essay 6 hours how to do good research on the internet thesis literature review https://secondhelpingsatlanta.org/how-to-write-critique-essay-15670/ write a small business plan when will crestor have a generic https://www.guidelines.org/blog/english-honors-thesis-topics/93/ guidelines for writing an essay https://www.nypre.com/programs/popular-paper-proofreading-for-hire-for-college/37/ source site sample essay reference page research paper on film editing go site gtu summer exam paper 2019 real essay writing service write business proposal go to site https://comedyhype.com/case-study-recommendation/ see url descriptive essay writing websites au The WDP program addresses these concerns through a comprehensive program which includes:
- Comprehensive case management and wrap-around services, mostly on campus to mitigate danger risks, which may include: medical and behavioral health care, support groups, lay legal assistance, skill building workshops, child care, permanent housing assistance, access to public benefits and
community resources, job retention support, etc.
- Individualized assessment of educational, life skills and workforce training needs
- Customized Individual Development Plan with achievable milestones to address needs
- GED prep classes
- Life skills including financial literacy to foster independent living success
- Workforce training in selected industry sectors which offer classroom instruction, hands-on
experience, apprenticeships and employment acquisition and retention support
For More Information, Please Contact:
Erika Jackson, MA
Director of Workforce Development