Last year volunteers provided more than 16,000 hours of service at Sojourner Center, making a valuable difference in our work.
Volunteers can combine their time, skills, talents and funds to create networks of support for those families who seek our services. Our volunteers focus on:
- Educating others about domestic violence, our mission and our agency.
- Meeting basic needs of families in programs though drives, donation pick-up, working in our kitchens, and at our Donation Center.
- Cultivating relationships in the greater community with those who wish to support the mission.
- Directly serving families in shelter by spending time on-site supporting them as they transform their lives.
- Collaborating with staff on the daily operations of our organization.
If you are interested in becoming a Sojourner Center volunteer, the first step is completing our online volunteer application. Once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted and provided volunteer orientation dates. Our volunteer orientation includes a tour and a review of volunteer positions and requirements. To complete a volunteer application, please click on the link below:
All Sojourner Center volunteers must be 18 years of age or older, pass a criminal background check, and obtain a Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card.
For questions or more information, please contact our Volunteer Department at 602.296.3378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a team or group of volunteers that would like to complete a larger volunteer activity or project with Sojourner Center, please complete the Group Volunteer Application below and our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.
Sojourner Center Volunteer Log-in
If you are a Sojourner Center Volunteer and have received your e-mail invitation, please create your volunteer profile by clicking the Log-In button.
If you have a profile, please use the button to check your profile and access Sojourner Center’s portal and schedules.
Thank you to all volunteers who have donated their time and talent to support the women and children at Sojourner Center!