When fleeing abuse, a survivor often has to leave behind their home and most, if not all, of their possessions. The items you use in your own home are the very items needed by the families who come to Sojourner Center. They can be used by participants during their stay at Sojourner Center, or to furnish transitional or permanent housing to which our participants move after finishing their time at Sojourner.
Below is a list of our current needs!
Gently used CLEAN clothing (for adults and children)
· Dog/Puppy Food (Chicken flavor preferred)
· Cat/Kitty Food
· Clumping Kitty Litter
· Dog and Cat Beds
· Baby wipes
· Twin-size sheet sets
· Blankets (Twin size or larger)
· Adult and Children’s Shoes (all styles, all sizes)
· Towels (bath, hand, washcloths)
· Personal Hygiene (bar soaps, shampoos, conditioners, solid deodorants, feminine hygiene)
· Brand new Underwear (all sizes, adults and children)
If you have any questions about what we accept, please contact us!
Donations may be made in person at our donation center location or may be purchased online on our Amazon Wish List page.
Our donation center location
2330 E Fillmore St Phoenix AZ 85006 Phone: 602.253.9180
Tuesdays, noon – 6 p.m. Wednesdays, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Thursdays, noon – 6 p.m. Fridays, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturdays, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Closed on Sundays and Mondays; Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day *Please note the Donation Resource Center closes at 2:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of every month Thank you!!!