Sojourner Center relies heavily on its community partners to support the organization in its efforts to provide the best quality services to women and children seeking refuge from domestic violence. Whether you donate your used clothing and housewares, make a one time monetary gift, or join the Sojourner Truth Society, a five year giving society, you are a valued community partner of Sojourner Center!
- If you would like to mail a gift to Sojourner Center, please send it to:
PO Box 20156
Phoenix, AZ 85036
- If you would like to make a gift using a major credit card, please click the Make a Donation button to the left or click here.
- To make a credit card donation over the phone, or with questions about joining our Sojourner Truth Society please contact the Development Director at (602) 244-0997 ext. 107.
- For information about donating other in-kind items, such as clothing, hygiene products or furniture, please click on the Sojourner Center Resource Center link below.
- If you would like more information regarding our finances and IRS Form 990, please visit www.guidestar.org or call our development department at 602-244-0997 ext 107 for a copy.
- If you donate to the United Way and would like to direct your gift toward Sojourner Center, designate our United Way agency number with your gift. We're agency 3033.
Thank you for your support of our mission to overcome the impact of domestic violence, one life at a time!